- MAKE UP FOR EVER POWDER BLUSH – 18
- Korean style make up trend was a big this summer and everyone had a rush on the coral palettes. Mostly inspired by the popular Korean brand Style Nanda and their models’ make up. I’ve been shopping in Sephora trying to find the perfect coral brush with reasonable pricing. Never tried orange colour on my face before but it turned out really nice on my face. Loving this product the whole summer and have been using it everyday. Very pigmented.
- TOO FACED MELTED LIQUIFIED LONG WEAR LIPSTICK – MELTED CANDY: BRIGHT FUSCHIA PINK
- Friends who are reading my blogs would probably see this coming. I wrote a review for this product earlier last week and I’m so in love with this super pigmented product. End up buying the melted fuschia and melted marshmallow colour. The melted marshmallow colour is a very creamy pink colour. I was telling my sister it looks like barbie colour on me. She said it looks good on me but I still prefer the melted fuschia. Read my full review here on the melted series lipstick from Too Faced.
- SKIN FOOD ALOE SUNSCREEN BB CREAM SPF20 PA+ (UV PROTECTION)
- This is a product that I bought 1-2 years ago but abandoned it for a long while. Recently, I start using this BB cream again and having been loving it! When I first use the Skin Food Aloe BB cream, it was really dry and makes my face crack. I think it has something to do with my skin care routine tho.. Cause I was really lazy back in the days that I don’t even apply face cream after I wash my face. Now that I’m using it again, it applies really nice on my face. It is light but still able to give me a medium coverage that covers my redness and even my dark spots. Compared to the Bobbi Brown creamy foundation I was using, I really love it. The creamy foundation from Bobbi Brown was just too heavy even after I diluted it with some face cream. It makes my face oily after a 4-5 hours. Skin Food Aloe BB cream on the other hand is so light that it feels very natural on me.
- VICTORIA SECRET TEASE EAU DE PARFUM – NOIR TEASE
- I’m not a perfume person most of the time. My sister got me the Tease from VS last Christmas and recently I really enjoy using it. Although my favourite perfume from VS is Gorgeous, Tease is another great alternative. Just because VS is not selling Gorgeous anymore.. Was upset about it but what can I do right?
- LANCOME HYPNOSE DOLL LASHES – 01 SO BLACK
- I won’t lie that Lancome Hypnose is probably one of the best mascara series I’m loving. It was a debate for me to choose between the Doll Lashes or the Star. I think both of them are great in terms of extending my lashes and having nice applicators. However, the downside of Doll Lashes is that it sumges after a few hours. The Star on the other hand does not sumge even after long 8-10 hours. In the end, I still choose Doll Lashses over the Star cause Doll Lashes was really easy to apply and remove. I had so much trouble to remove the Star after a long day. It really stains on my lashes and for daily uses, I just find it a lot easier for me to go with the Doll Lashes so I don’t need to waste energy scrubbing make up off of my delicate eyes.